About the Blog

This is my diary....what I make sense of, around me. You'll find short prose on contemporary topics that interest me. What can you expect - Best adjectives? …. hmm occasionally, tossed around flowery verbs ?…. Nope, haiku-like super-brevity? … I try to. Thanks for dropping by & hope to see you again

July 30, 2009

Jana Gana Tu.....Jane Gaana mein

'Anirudh' my 3.5 Yr Old Nephew has attempted at rending the National Anthem in his own inimitable style. His pronunciation is hilarious but the spirit is genuine. Hope you too enjoy it

4 comments:

Anand said...

this was quick..thanks for this..sounds very funny but genuine..

Nona said...

:) Loved his rendition and prompts in the background!

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Kids are really smart. Even if they forget the words, their confidence and sense of timing carries them through. Loved this version! Will make my daughters listen to it, too!

Unknown said...

Great Anirudda,keep it up!! So what if the words are not perfect?? The perfecrion will come in time. The spirit of learnig is more important.God bless you
Lalitha Mai

Feedburner Count