About the Blog

This is my diary....what I make sense of, around me. You'll find short prose on contemporary topics that interest me. What can you expect - Best adjectives? …. hmm occasionally, tossed around flowery verbs ?…. Nope, haiku-like super-brevity? … I try to. Thanks for dropping by & hope to see you again

May 6, 2009

Nought riders

The way Kolkata Knight riders are going in IPL 2.0 makes me wonder whether they should be rechristened Kolkata ‘Nought’ riders. The team has drawn 8 blanks (losses) on trot and even the law of averages seems to have deserted them. Amidst all this their coach is making silly noises about increasing the quota of foreign players much like his initial brouhaha with multiple captains. Its owner SRK seemed to be now doing what he is good at, leave them alone & focus on acting & dancing.

1 comment:

Nona said...

In other words, the King Khan has decided to make money by doing what he is best at. :)

Feedburner Count